![]() |
| This is an old photo of all of us sledding. |
Today was the first snow of the year. Give me one moment nnnoooooooooooooooo! Ok sorry that was a little much. I like snow, don't get me wrong I like it and I know it is that time of year but still, WHY DID IT HAVE TO SNOW. Alright I am done saying how I hate snow, I think. One thing that is fun about snow is that you can go sledding. Now I know what you are thinking. You are thinking sledding, what 15 soon to be 16 year old goes sledding? Well this is not go to a hill sled down it no, this is tie the sleds to a big truck and get pulled around for as long as we can stand it or until the mom's say we look too cold. Anyway I went off subject. Here are some photos of today's first snow. Hope you like them.










haha, hooray for Magruder-style sledding!!! :) and love the pictures, as always....
ReplyDeleteHannah :)